Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15.03.2014, 00:03 Язык оригинала: Русский       #43
Гуру

Поблагодарили 8,270 раз(а) в 1,817 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tana; 3056921"
PSMozhet is not me had in mind , but I will say about me personally : I am absolutely not interested in my reputation , you can reset it , that's something to care about this , as well as the "guru" and etc , you can remove it all .
Just you and I have in mind had not. I'm with you its special relationship <! - 6 ~ ~ ->
Цитата:
Сообщение от NATA NOVA; 3056981"
Who instead of dialogue , consensus and compromise loudly proclaims " tea - coffee will not give !"
I give all , and coffee and cocoa tea ( and vodka ) .... including those hamadryas ( lkam ) who used to call me old monkey fool Baba , toadying ( is that remember ) ..
After this case was filled to the Toinen even more. He was able to voice what I no longer hesitate .
P.S. Several years ago, I (and not only) has repeatedly appealed to the administration requesting ( huge ) to take action against a Member State. Namely . In polite request to let her know that she stopped to quote my messages and reply to topics created by me . I once again appeal to the public forum Administration requesting that the user NATA NOVA pretended he did not see my posts . Thank you in advance .

Вивьен вне форума  
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Вивьен за это полезное сообщение:
Лен-Гор (15.03.2014), Лесич (15.03.2014), Пелагея Ларина (15.03.2014)