Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 16.02.2010, 21:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #37
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 102 раз(а) в 33 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для navymast с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от K-Maler Посмотреть сообщение
Wrong. You position yourself in such a way as a class art in a very public form. And the results can be unexpected. When you "stand" on the insert you need to squeeze out of it all. You call and invite those who do not can, perhaps, trouble ... etc.
You still do not pay attention to my specific arguments kortorye keep us from moving towards participation in exhibitions. You assess the long exhibition machine as some general principle of potential customers. I'm talking about very specific constraints. Membership model customer. Limited term "freedom" model. The limited potential of the exhibits. Uncomfortable conditions for the exhibition of dialogue with potential customers. In this case I'm not saying that we do not stand display. For example championships are held, competitions, which can invite potential, which can not disturb later. Or a look at this machine. We're not artists. We kind of specificity. We can invite a group of potential customers (this is a fantasy a little exaggerated) in the Paris Museum of the Marine. Each will hold the halls, look at the funds, describe, explain and propose to choose the model that we will be able to repeat them. But modern technology, in other materials, but exactly. The artist of this myself can not afford. He will not show on the work of Rubens and tell what he will do no worse. And we have such an opportunity. Direct dialogue with customers on the historical material. Direct investment, rather than rasporoshenie money on parade. Here's what you all think so? It would be interesting to hear the idea.

navymast вне форума   Ответить с цитированием