Тема: MSHSH can close?
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 04.11.2008, 13:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #19
Новичок

Поблагодарили 21 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

I will try to answer questions. As far as I know, the trial continues. On Friday, people were not offensive to many, a little over fifty, though I think this is due to the fact that the collection became known yesterday, Thursday. All it turned suddenly, without preparation, that I think hurts more than helps the cause - after all it was necessary to explain the originate visitors, arranging everything in advance, you can view the documents, prepare questions and think through actions at all - it would be good more. I just graduated from this school, I am very sorry if this institution is simply melt into the ordinary schools of art: now its status is secondary to physical culture and aesthetics bias quite allows her to do so.
All rooms have remained at manageress, she delivers them safely. Unfortunately, I did not watch TV, though seen in inete reportage "Vesti": in fact, somehow the way it is.
I think that there are so many different interests of the people encountered, the interests are not always obvious to outsiders: apparently, one of the most important - it is building with the surrounding area in the center of Moscow and all who admire him, on the other side - the interests of teachers, many of who worked more than 20 years in this school, in this their whole life, the interests of parents who want education for their children.
But as the confusion, I agree with that, perhaps, those who do it close, they know exactly what was happening to us is clear only that the school is killed.

Kaira вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Kaira за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (05.11.2008), Art_Lyss (13.11.2008), Glasha (04.11.2008), Айсулу (04.11.2008)