Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 11.08.2016, 10:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1736
Злой санитар форума

Поблагодарили 4,654 раз(а) в 1,787 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для Grigory с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию With the past, a Flutist!

Yesterday was the birthday of Ian Anderson!

69 @- this time...

Цитата:
Incredible unique rock emerged in the second half of the 60-х when Ian Anderson decided not to compete in skill with the guitar heroes of the time ( Hendrix, Clapton, and Beck), as a primary ( and solo) music. tool chose a flute for the first time, making it the main component of the paintings, which will consist of music of his band.

Gathering around him the same informal-оригиналов, and thus skillful musicians, Anderson founded JETHRO TULL – one of the most peculiar rock-коллективов in history, because the material of the ensemble consists of own melodic solutions with hints minstrelsy medieval motifs, classical elements, Blues, rock with Terry honed hard solo-гитарными parties, and the influences of English and Scottish folklore.

Sam Anderson at the beginning of the creative ways shocked the public for his eccentric ( if not eccentric) stage image : dressed in a coat, as if shot with scarecrows, and Recalling that rural simpleton of a musician, the city tramp in the hat like trampled underfoot, the von Hamelin of the pied Piper, or a medieval minstrel, laughing at the evils of modern society.

The press soon published articles about the strange frontman, who plays the flute standing on one leg ; however, all this is a farce the curtain and there was a real creative breakthrough, and Anderson has shown himself to be a talented singer, flutist, acoustic guitarist, and the author of almost all original material, becoming a talented composer and rock@- poet, involving in his work, a lot of those @- from personal to acute social and religious.

JETHRO TULL has created an absolutely individual sound inherent only to them, a variety of acoustic instrumentals combined with electric accompaniment, with a particularly important role in the development of sound played by virtuoso guitarist Martin Barr.

After going through many creative images such as a Hobo – Clown @- Preacher-Менестрель – Squire @- Storyteller, Anderson, and to this day furiously Toot his flute, expressing your opinion on any matters of concern to him as an artist and person.

Anderson : "the Main thing was that I played the flute, not as the flute, and how to lead-гитаре".

"Of course, there are many great rock-музыкантов, but many of them are boring, stupid, monotonous and repeat each other. Nine-tenths of the iceberg – pretty boring stuff. I'm glad I'm a flutist, because we rock quite a bit and I can float to the surface with a sense of self-worth. This difference makes me happy."

"Life is a Long Song" @- obviously, this is the motto of Anderson and his fellow Minstrels of the Rock.

Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: JethroTull.JPG
Просмотров: 109
Размер:	52.2 Кб
ID:	3015922   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: anderson-ian-519078bd5ca77.jpg
Просмотров: 99
Размер:	183.4 Кб
ID:	3015932  
И раздам моим друзьям - Вам!

Grigory вне форума   Ответить с цитированием