Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 08.01.2009, 18:58 Язык оригинала: Русский       #19
Новичок

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

method which used the crooks in my case: "... my home mistakenly received a letter (telling me that my mother can not read other people's letters) in a letter to Madame another reported that she is in prison in Israel and asked his girlfriend to go to Ukraine in Chernigov, where there are two pictures (allegedly belonging to her father) ... Also in the letter are given all the phone numbers as a contact in Chernigov, and telephone numbers of the alleged grandfather of one living in Germany and the value that my grandfather wanted to buy these paintings for the 100,000 Euros .. . By the way when calling a German he picked up the phone, talking in German ..... letter without a single mistake, legible handwriting!! The money allegedly she needs for a lawyer, details of which is also indicated in the letter
You arrive in Chernigov, calls up with a girl named Bella, tel. 604893 she assigns you to a meeting .... At the meeting, Bell said that the pictures of her father, which is about 2 years ago took the 2 thousand euro lady paintings, which emigrate to Israel and leave them as collateral! Then you start to put pressure on pity Bella, she gives the phone number of his father !!!.... phoned his father, you understand that man to put it mildly is not balanced, all fears, crying .... very irritable .... says pictures do not give up !!!!.... you start to persuade him, eventually he agrees to give, but in exchange for money he allegedly took their owner ....

Cheschirski вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Cheschirski за это полезное сообщение:
zarajara (06.01.2011)