Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 18.04.2013, 22:24 Язык оригинала: Русский       #27
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,906 раз(а) в 1,154 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pablo; 2563131"
I think you will agree with me that the artist has become a lot more than 30 years ago.
As people on the planet Earth, you agree? <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Цитата:
Moreover, many non-professionals. What does this mean? Man wanted to apply myself in painting, bought tools and - voila! Picture is ready! And she immediately goes to the Internet. I call it freedom of information in this case. Note that people tend to no education.
What was there for him, a kind of a layman, a keyboard on your finger to the Web and did not climb over the brush is not enough? <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Цитата:
The second part of the question is even more interesting. People with education. Get artists of the early 20th century, and the present-day, professional, well-promoted. Obviously, all this is subjective and can not be compared, but still ... Who will write as Aivazovsky? Shevchenko? Kuindzhi? In present-day works, IMHO, there is no soul. In 90%of the work.
And it must be so? In the Russian Museum of you, say, a copy of the same Aivazovsky do - you can not tell! Well, if you are the soul, here I say no, say no, and so humbly, backing, turning away to the side. Let say Heaven, I hear they hardly worthy ... <! - ~ 2 ~ ->

I-V вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо I-V за это полезное сообщение: