Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 20.05.2013, 00:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #34
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,555 раз(а) в 807 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от zarajara; 2607151"
I do not write in the subject line,
So, do you write! You "do not go and say goodbye, say goodbye and leave." <! - ~ 7 ~ ->

Added after 4 minutes
Цитата:
answer to you here, I can in my topic, I know, do not mind.
Dear, I said goodbye to you in this topic, you have to drum up another.
Dear, once again with the release of the text in bold:

Zarajara, for the future, one simple thing, if a person is not interested in your opinion on an issue, and he said to you about this, you should not be offended, just need to step aside and go about your business ... or move to another theme.

Цитата:
Since you're doing art, as far as I understood in its commercial aspect, the quality really be distinguished from social realism painting hudfondovskogo "Ches." Or do you think that once a person is able pririsovat hand to the body and the ears to the head, then all that it creates - is art?
Almost all of these works (photos in my mailbox number 1, № 11) are taken from the album was released in the early 1980s after the exhibition at the Academy of Arts of the USSR, the reviewer of this edition - AM Gritsay (the album, the way it is and work, as well T.Nazarenko, N. Nesterov and others). Later this exhibition drove across the country, as well as exhibited in Italy and France.

Цитата:
P.S. A sequence of your message was this: the very thing which you have been sent this message directly to Cyril Syzransky, here, and see what came after that.
"What-what-after <! - ~ 1 ~ ->" tomorrow Administatsiya "show" when recover my deleted message.

Цитата:
All I - to sleep.
Good night! Sweet dreams!

Цитата:
In order not to clutter up your theme flood can continue here tomorrow.

Thanks, of course, but I'm in topics like "Let's talk for life" and "arbor" is not involved.

Последний раз редактировалось U_Z; 20.05.2013 в 00:45. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
U_Z вне форума   Ответить с цитированием