Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 07.09.2009, 09:14 Язык оригинала: Русский       #48
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,208 раз(а) в 1,926 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tana Посмотреть сообщение
to them in expensive cars to come back in some pensioner named Igolkin.
Boris I know personally. He incidentally is registered on the forum. There is nothing bad I can not say. The man gathered all his life "Vladimir" school, personally acquainted with many well-known of its representatives. I quite a while with no contact.
The lady in question, also quite a serious person, except that it actually owns the publishing house, in her gallery is not one hundred works of famous artists.
Fact it's weird all this ... Although if it proves true, it would not be surprised - and the old woman is proruha
This article is not competent in the details. They write that Yoockin left behind more than 100 works. Well this can not be! I did not believe:
Цитата:
By the way, the price of overseas work Yukina starts from 50 thousand dollars
It is much cheaper.
Well, this:
Цитата:
The label adorned with a portrait of the artist Yukina mysterious vessel in his hands. It turned out that the designer of the company took the photo of the artist's personal archive, where he was depicted with a cigarette in his hand, and instead portrayed the painter did not even with a beer mug in hand, but for some reason with sauna ladle.
show in the evening

SergeiSK вне форума   Ответить с цитированием