Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22.11.2009, 14:15 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Местный

Поблагодарили 139 раз(а) в 53 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от gans Посмотреть сообщение

2. More widespread circulation of 10 pcs. In our growing market think to start with "full exclusives", ie 1 pc. without repetition, then more likely to buy.
I totally agree with you, studying the results of auctions to sell pictures, I noticed that most of the photos are not "exclusive" and in fact because of this lose their "value" for the collector. I think that 1 copy - this is exactly what will be interesting to many.

Added after 11 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Posav Посмотреть сообщение
There is reportage photography in which the revision is not desirable. A photographer and artist is simply obliged to work with the image .
If dorisovyvaetsya graphics editor, it is no longer picture obtained. Fairy traced Obama is like a vector editor and turned poster. They are simpler, one can say that you do not painter, a artist. But Associated Press filed a lawsuit with a claim on the use of their photos, but if the artist brings to the original fairly new, it is no longer a violation. Although like in this story was shown another picture, remarkably similar to a photograph of the Associated press.
Once I visited the occupation of Kiev Photoschool ... there sounded an example of a photographer working for an agency known ... as we were told in the process turned out that its finished the photographer takes pictures in the graphical editor. As a result of his photos over the years were removed, and he was fired ...

You just noticed that overseas call artist. I think that Fairy exactly actor, but not an artist and photographer

Последний раз редактировалось Galyona; 22.11.2009 в 14:27. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Galyona вне форума   Ответить с цитированием