Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 28.07.2010, 21:42 Язык оригинала: Русский       #39
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 189 раз(а) в 40 сообщениях

Nice that the discussion turned into a constructive direction. The fact that the article KM Azadovsky reflects only one side of the conflict but in the near future we can expect an answer composed EN Petrova, who will clarify some controversial points. On my own I want to notice that in this history is the omission from the side of the museum, about them I will write more.
I tried that still the owner does not give these figures in the Moscow expert organizations, and limited the conclusion of the Theatre Museum and help from the Interior Ministry, about handwriting analysis. I note that the handwriting limited Help, rather than expertise. This is essential from a legal point of view. Forensic examination involves comparing a given handwriting with a reference and identification of common parts. As an example, his work, Mr. Azadovsky led Copier from the album. If you scan a raster image, and then print it on your printer, then about a comparison of the stroke or the direction of motion of the pen can talk? " As GRM collection of drawings, AN Benoit has not hundreds, but thousands of items! And the handwriting of Alexander Nikolayevich known since his apprenticeship to the last years of the life of the artist. Between the timing and NLR exists a non-profit historic agreement on graphology and handwriting AN Benoit well understood. He compared the handwriting with her father and brother (Albert). Alas, but totally unlike. If interested, you can upload a sample of handwriting from the museum's sketch for the play "The doctor willy-nilly" AN Benoit and the work of Mr. Azadovsky.
Claims to the pencil drawing in the test work are based not on an empty spot. Alexander never deletes a preparatory drawing eraser from their work. In this case it is the place to be. There are a few things that are very close to the work of the Assembly, KM Azadovsky. One of them was admitted to the timing of the meeting of brothers Rzhevsky, two or three kept in the Theatre Museum. But they are fundamentally different from the theatrical sketches of the AN Benois. These are things done with his other hand. The play "Doctor willy-nilly" prepared for the 300 th anniversary of Moliere and work on the sketches of costumes was the sea! And does not the fact that all of them did, and repeated several copies of Alexander himself Nikolaevich.Ryadom worked with him other theater artists who have helped master.
Since phthalocyanine pigments probably not a museum of human rights, because because of complete lack of funding, procurement of equipment NO. Applications for infrared spectrometer and Raman long waiting in the wings for many years, we have to use priborchik to determine the authenticity of excise stamps ... He reacts and phthalocyanines including. But other pigments Containing ferrotsianovye group also recorded them. Gouache Sudeikina just bad for artistic level. The paper on which she performed met in reference works only in the late 1920's. By the way, Benoit raskonvertovali at the request of the owner ... So the work had to learn under the glass. Sad but it happens.
If Konstantin Markovich wanted to sell their work, the timing could prevent it could not. In late 2008, a negative opinion of his staff knew only a few workers of the museum and art dealer, who wanted to buy these works. But now people know about it all ...
A little messy, but how it happened.

serg_str вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 12 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо serg_str за это полезное сообщение:
ABC (03.09.2010), dedulya37 (29.07.2010), Grigory (29.07.2010), SergeiSK (28.07.2010), sergejnowo (28.07.2010), Tana (29.07.2010), uriart (28.07.2010), usynin2 (29.07.2010), Евгений (29.07.2010), Кирилл Сызранский (28.07.2010), мистер-у (28.07.2010)