Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 20.05.2013, 07:35 Язык оригинала: Русский       #39
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,059 раз(а) в 1,378 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 33

Цитата:
Сообщение от U_Z Посмотреть сообщение

If you want to show your attitude towards social realism, create a new theme, and there publish your articles (clippings of articles, then you have certainly filed away), scan and share your productions. The public forum you comment on them, and believe me, the debate is hot.

But if you do not, then all your posts about the articles - flood clean water.

The text is something like the Russian was, and here is the Armenian.

Zarajara, for the future, one simple thing, if a person is not interested in your opinion on an issue, and he said to you about this, you should not be offended, just need to step back and take care of business ... or move to another topic.
1. Many of my articles in the network, but only since there were electronic versions of some publications. You can type in search Zara Ter-Hakobyan (I sign for her husband, that those on art, not to be confused with those of psychology). However, lately I write rarely, only about friends, once.
Scan the old ones? Yes, not all, but some have, efficient idea, maybe I will. Maybe I will lay out here is that in Russian.

2. I explained that I edit posts because you have to change the keyboard. And why should you in your posts are adding new pieces?

3. Topic moved beyond the discussion of your pictures (by the way, thanks in part to me), because my message is not addressed only to you, and even though they are your subject, I also do not wonder you like them or not.

zarajara вне форума   Ответить с цитированием