Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12.08.2012, 02:02 Язык оригинала: Русский       #30
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,921 раз(а) в 1,144 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 36

Цитата:
Сообщение от sur; 2197981 "
is also trying to dig very deep to get to the essence of some words .
Sur, thank you for your attention to the subject.
I think deaf step aside , and those to whom it is difficult to " enter " will gradually become interested in listening to the conversation a secret speech.

I dug a very long and very deep. The starting point was the concept of "information " that is, different formations - a form of symbolic representations of the world. I tried to reach out to the mystery of thought, and discovered the secret of turning thoughts into speech.
Very briefly , this secret may have stored up from the ancient Egyptian times , we can show the table. But this is only suitable for the presentation of lectures with endless explanations of " what is what ."
I came to the forum in order to chart the natural principles of coded letters, enlarged images of these principles.
After a day or two I will give the desired example , and then everything becomes clearer.
Once again, thank you , Sur, for assistance .

Added after 1 minutes 2 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Shem ; 2198311"
... a phoneme , but also serves to distinguish , and the identification of meaningful units of language "
"Al (s) in F Vit " or "alpha vitamin " - there are two possible already shown , meaningful phrases that lead to a common understanding and expression - "Fire of Life - Home Life."
All but the "sign " for napridumano theses.
And the word " phoneme " (from the basics " background" ), I use it, keeping in mind the decipherment of the mythological name " Persephone - the first with the background ." This follows from the myth of Demeter and Persephone , telling the daily consciousness.

Seema, if you caught that I ignore the existing ( contrived ) representation of the structure of the Russian language and the rush to accept the idea that a little earlier , a little later , but you'll understand the periodic system of natural principles , written words, letters, images ( pictures ).

Последний раз редактировалось Магнолия; 12.08.2012 в 03:04. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Магнолия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Магнолия за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (26.08.2012), sur (12.08.2012), Valerit (18.08.2012), Самвел (11.02.2013)