Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 02.03.2009, 15:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #19
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,028 раз(а) в 1,687 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
I was not the first time I've heard from you about the "public auction". What it should be, in your opinion? I've been the state as the auctioneer can not imagine. Some dikovenny too beast in my mind there, some kind of uniform with distinguishing signs for workers once the auction is submitted, ranks, weapons at the auction custodians, bulletproof vests ...
The fact that existing in our auctions do not allow to raise prices to world levels, and a closed system (even not possible to know the result) is aimed at obegorivanie artists. If interested in obtaining state tax sprodazh%of those who paid more than the sum of sale, it bubet mutually beneficial to the state and the merchants and galleries and artists. Role of the State to provide facilities, management, indentured servants, the sale may hold, auction houses and special appraisers, which can be a lot to 50. The room should allow for a lot of auctions per day (as at Drouot MONTAGNE) to 20. In the future, the opening of many branches in Moscow and other cities suggest a ransom from the state and corporatization, the creation of auction houses, etc. As you can see almost what has long been successfully operating in France. and the French understand the sense in trading and this system has led to the flourishing of art in France.

[color="# 666686"]Added after 2 minutes[/color]
State holds auctions of land, production bankrupts.

Pavel вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Pavel за это полезное сообщение:
spigo (05.07.2009)