Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 07.09.2009, 15:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #54
Гуру

Поблагодарили 55,134 раз(а) в 24,142 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 133
Отправить сообщение для Кирилл Сызранский с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от VYACHESLAV Посмотреть сообщение
Author to label to court - a clear order.
Sure.
A Celite article is not in B. Igolkina, but the lady from the publishers:
Цитата:
She presented an employee of a solid capital publishers, specializing in the production of catalogs and fine art (by the way, so it was). Under the pretext that the publishing house is going to release a magnificent catalog of Yukina, the lady won the trust of widows.
Subject imitations of fashion, the evidence difficult to collect. I do not think that buyers of these paintings Yukina gathered, somehow realized that they had bought counterfeit and suffered a statement to the police. Although now it is written:
Цитата:
A few days ago, operatives of the Department for Combating Economic Crimes ATC Zelenograd district tied gang leader. His accomplice managed to escape, and now she is being sought.
While all too vaguely what a "tie"? Operatives can delay, but
grounds of detention of suspects and accused, against whom a preventive measure detention, is a judicial decision rendered in the manner prescribed by the Criminal Procedure Code of Russia.
And absolutely unacceptable, human VYACHESLAV, to write this:
Цитата:
crooks managed to sell the whole collection of fake pictures
Suspects and accused of a crime are presumed innocent until their guilt is proven in line with federal law and established by a law court.
Found some reason, probably, possibly for this Igolkina something was.
Man, he is known. Many know him. Even on this forum he has a friend.
Цитата:
Сообщение от SergeiSK Посмотреть сообщение
Boris I know personally. He incidentally is registered on the forum. There is nothing bad I can not say. The man gathered all his life "Vladimir" school, personally acquainted with many well-known of its representatives. I quite a while with no contact.
Yes, and I mentioned at the forum about it I remember:
Цитата:
Сообщение от SergeiSK Посмотреть сообщение
I want to say thanks to Boris Igolkina from Vladimir, who has long and successfully engaged in the Vladimir artists. This picture Osipova I bought it. Yes, and you too can buy:
http://art.my1.ru/index/0-14

Кирилл Сызранский вне форума   Ответить с цитированием