Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12.08.2012, 11:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #34
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,921 раз(а) в 1,144 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 36

Цитата:
Сообщение от Fed; 2198511"
Confirmation of this, the constant references unchecked, such as now - "the secret that is stored is likely to have up to ancient Egyptian times." Why this in-formation doegipetskaya about "turning thought into it": There are some written sources, other? On the Egyptian know are all very vague, from what is known about before the Egyptian, and even an abstract idea?
Verifiable references are given in the main work, "Evolution and the Law." There are thousands of them with reference to the hundreds of half lit.istochnikov. To study the style forum every fact will not do.
As for your example of the supposedly invented by me, "secret, kept even probable up to the ancient Egyptian times," then it is a plate of Isis. History of its findings and attempts to understand the meaning of images described by Manly Palmer Hall, in his Encyclopedia of Symbolism. If you notice, that I had been inserted "probably" because I believe that the interpretation of speech codes inherited from previous civilizations, the Egyptians. Unlike us, the Egyptian priests respect the notion of consistency and knowledge of the guard from the ignorant, distorting the understanding of the nature of speech.
If you understand the legend of Hiram (it even read on TV recently) as a description of the construction of the alphabetic table, the centuries-old misunderstanding of outsiders use the letters B and C (V) will cease. In the code "B" is fundamentally different role in the alphabetic system, rather than a code "B" (V). Therefore, the letters A, B, D, D. .. assigned numbers 01,02,03,04 ... and the second letter "B" of the alphabet is left without a number.
Fed, you and I look at what is called the alphabet, with a completely different perspective. So dig into the Greek-Latin character set name of the natural principles as meaningless as the here and now understand why we say "culture," "nature," "literature" ... and the English-language pronounced [ch]. I try to rise above the great confusion which has arisen due to the loss of knowledge of the matrix system of letter-codes of the properties.

Магнолия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Магнолия за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (26.08.2012)