Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 03.10.2010, 08:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #42
Гуру

Поблагодарили 16,455 раз(а) в 4,506 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 273
По умолчанию Pyotr Aven ... "During his lifetime, I have bought three or four fake stuff ..."

Acquisition of fakes

Pyotr Aven, a member of the Supervisory Board of Directors of Alfa-Group »: When a purchase is made in the hype, often believe the seller's word, which do not in any way. During my life I have bought three or four fake stuff. All of them were expert at the Tretyakov Gallery. Unfortunately, there are dishonest experts who say the money for anything, including the Tretyakov Gallery. Although the bulk of it, of course, you can unconditionally trust. But who can and who can not begin to deal only with the years. When I assert that a thing "from a good collection," I ask of what, and I respond that it can not tell, all negotiations shall be terminated immediately. Stories about that thing from the collection of the city of Yerevan and "get me from my grandmother, listening to categorically impossible. This will protect from errors.

Kantor, president of the European Jewish Congress,:
Читать дальше... 
When the market comes a new collector, it becomes a target for how many honest and dishonest operators. Several times I nearly became a victim. Came to see me once a very well-known French expert in the field of serious shagalovedeniya aged under 80 years old, and offered a picture of Chagall, who had some kind of magic history. Chagall's sister allegedly kept it under his bed and left a legacy to his son. She attributed the all the way up to the Committee Chagall (there is such at Paris). It was a self-portrait of Marc Chagall, and its reproduction has brought me to this expert, whose name I do not call out of respect for his age. And then he began to tell, how could bestow upon me for $ 30 million one it seemed to me suspicious: why he brought me his wife? She sat across from me and drilled me with his eyes. And I began to think: if this is such a good picture, why was take his wife with him, which clearly verifies that I believe her husband or not? It was quite a lot of work around 90h65 cm, the young Chagall with a palette, standing before the canvas, and the images just jumped from the palette onto the canvas. Here's a direct compilation from other works of Chagall. So subjective time pushed me to think: why I check? Because the collector is easy to check: to pay or not pay. And I said to him: bring - we'll see. 2-3 days she appears in my Geneva; a beautiful picture, good frame. By Chagall painting accompanied by a letter to his sister, sister's son, the letter of the son. I thought: this is all real people, and some of them probably still alive. And, still smiling, and the seller is not paying attention to the certificates Chagall Committee, I have become, through its security services to find out where all these people now. They quickly found, we have met, and they said that it is all nonsense: they never did not write those letters. After receiving such evidence, I began to look closely to the very portrait. After all Chagall was a man who adores his appearance - the picture was written so ugly! So it should always be wary.

Vladimir Semenikhin, chairman of the board of directors of Group companies Stroyteks »: Fraud in the attribution of works of art - is a global issue. After all, the expert is not liable for this false assessment. It's his personal opinion. Therefore, trust can only imagine. I once sold a genuine work of the famous artist, just forged on it a year - and this has greatly changed its price. True, I quickly figured out fraud and scams made the money back. But this case has forced me to become more attentive to detail when buying paintings.
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------
http://www.forbes.ru/taxonomy/term/637

(In the photo - Portrait of Ivan Shchukin, brother of a famous collector Sergei Shchukin. He gathered a large collection of paintings, and when it was revealed that 90%- fake shot.)
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: 0_21426_d7b57f6a_XL.jpg
Просмотров: 376
Размер:	33.0 Кб
ID:	960452  

Евгений вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 6 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Евгений за это полезное сообщение:
I-V (03.10.2010), John Preston (04.10.2010), Santa (26.04.2011), Синица (10.10.2010), Тютчев (03.10.2010)