Тема: Author unknown
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 26.04.2013, 16:26 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 3,906 раз(а) в 1,154 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от lala1 Посмотреть сообщение
Hello dear forumchane.Popalas in hand is such a kartina.Holst, maslo.Kartina very krasivaya.Foto does not convey the beauty of zhivopisi.Podpisi website is not found. The picture was found in the house under snos.Rama novaya.Podskazhite possible website and the approximate cost raboty.Budu grateful for any information. Size unframed 40x30 sm.Proshu apologize for the quality foto.Esli to do photos in daylight svete.Kartina geographically in the Far East.
lala1, it seems to me the situation with your picture is this: it is clearly written recently (2000s) in the photo. The author, of course, a professional ... but not an artist and craftsman. I think the main task he set for himself as naturalistic in-line establishment of rural species only for the purpose of sale.

These "masters" a lot and determine the style of your writing will not work, because style itself simply do not .

However, in your case the situation is a little simpler. As I understand it, the picture is geographically in the Far East and, most of all, there was written and purchased.

Also, there is certainly a city (you know better), in which the picture and could not be created. Because the artists who so professionally and at the same time, thread, create these "masterpieces" in some even the regional center does not happen too much, then surfing the Internet or catalogs of exhibitions of regional, you have the chance to stumble on similar motives and execution, well, so know the name of the author.

Or simply go with a photograph or picture itself in the local branch of the Union of Artists, where perhaps you will be able to help. But you have to understand that even knowing the name of the artist, you can not sell the painting is expensive (if you are also interested in) because it does not take offense, - malohudozhestvennaya (all - IMHO, as they say)

Последний раз редактировалось I-V; 26.04.2013 в 16:30. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
I-V вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо I-V за это полезное сообщение:
gran (27.04.2013), lala1 (26.04.2013), Игорь Гурьев (27.04.2013)