Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 23.11.2009, 12:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #15
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,377 раз(а) в 1,656 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Sergeyitch Посмотреть сообщение
So something like that. A kind and not so.
Aga ! "But if you ask the two photographers - amateur and the Masters - with the same terms and other conditions being equal to photograph, for example, landscape, and then print the author's photographs, then we obtain" photo of schoolroom! " and work of art.
A choice of shooting and lighting, and composition (including nepostanovochnyh frame composition should be in every frame, even in the picture of a flower or an ant), and all copyrights secrets film development and printing? This is a great art! And nothing about the staging shooting, I say nothing at all - there is so much to know and be able, in such a subtle taste to have to really create a work of art!
By the way, how can I forget about Rodchenko? That's the genius of photography! And, incidentally, Leni Riefenstahl - not to mention what (unfortunately great!) Advocacy of force had her things, they are as works of art are great, but if you look at her photos the past few decades of life, it's amazing what a talent !
So, in my opinion, the picture - a complicated form of fine art, but the market still clearly undervalued. And this is largely due to the fact that there are (especially us) laws that would allow fully protect the interests of both the author and the seller.
As regards the author's photographs Circulation. If each imprint is made by the author, only the author knows what solutions he uses and in what proportion. These masters of all do (and did) hands, so two identical - no.

Allena вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Allena за это полезное сообщение:
BAGIRA (05.03.2010), gans (23.11.2009), KaterinaMN (28.04.2010), Meister (24.11.2009), noart (17.02.2010)