Тема: Frugal Tips!
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22.02.2013, 20:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #19
Новичок

Поблагодарили 14 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от tandem Посмотреть сообщение
The smaller the restoration work will offer to make a restorer , he kvalifitsirovanney.Horoshy restorer will make only the most obvious and urgent, and then only at the request of the customer.
Regarding physicians and surgeons in particular - they kill more people than those killed in accidents and disasters along vzyatyh.Luchshe to services " doctor " not to bring , and all that they say to take a critical and philosophical .

I agree completely , I will say more , the more you touch a thing ( restavriruesh ) so for her huzhe.Eto just say verified.
What about " washing " -remove - nail completely barbaric remnants proshlogo.Vozmozhno only thinning the layer without affecting the bottom layer.
I understand everyone wants to see the thing, as seen by the author , a fresh , bright -deception , never it so you do not uvidite.U work has its own life , history, patina.Dumayu that many of the authors and do not know if they could see their current condition. So what now , to " wash " them to the first layer ? Or lose it. Saw a lot of work to look after restoration worse than before ...

mir вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо mir за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (22.02.2013)