Тема: Frugal Tips!
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22.02.2013, 00:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Гуру

Поблагодарили 7,236 раз(а) в 2,227 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Pecheneg; 2474231"
So they decided to clean up and put in the appropriate form, clean, like new now ... Maybe I do not understand something in the conservation of stone artifacts, but as the Japanese say, "Every thing must take the time stamp "...
Complex question. If we start from the aesthetic views of the author famous essay "Praise the shadows", then - of course ... For polished to a high gloss kettle - guts out, his throat with a razor, and - well!
But. I can not remember who owns the next terrible rasskazka (A.A.Rybnikovu great, I think), when returned to the halls of the Hermitage after the restoration of "small Dutch" - groan stood in the ranks of the true connoisseurs of old paintings. It turns out that it was sufficient to remove a layer of dirty varnish to not only completely change the impression of the color scheme and other nonsense, but to destroy the base idea of ​​painting an entire era. About how!
A "wash or not to wash?" there is a reason for the perennial debate between two different directions in the restoration.
If you remove the pages stopisyat theoretical considerations, it is the following: Dear century - do not you dare touch it, to respect the author - is restored to its original form. (Although the experiments on the reconstruction of ancient marble sculptures paintings left mixed feelings, and themselves Kuroshio pink with golden hair reminds me of colored concrete local craftsmen on the lawn gnomes ...)

Дилетант вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Дилетант за это полезное сообщение:
NATA NOVA (22.02.2013), Pecheneg (22.02.2013), usynin2 (22.02.2013), Кирилл Сызранский (22.02.2013)