Тема: Fake Goncharov
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 01.08.2011, 23:53 Язык оригинала: Русский       #36
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,308 раз(а) в 1,547 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от artart; 1725521"
speaking about the study of creativity Goncharova in Russia (in the sense of our country, and no period of creativity), it is not about one or two experts. is, if you want something like a school of \\\\ method and amount of information collected by different our experts for the entire period of study of the author, the story theme.
I'm just trying to figure out who was researching the art Natalia Goncharova after her departure from Russia.
Her Russian period studied sufficiently well (the first names in Russian art history) and presented in our best museums.
I wonder who of the participants, was holding at least one job, declared a forgery? Or decide on the photos? Or how do you propose? Then, in terms not far removed from our forum ...
And who really is an expert on the late works of Natalia Goncharova? This is important because, in my opinion, it is impossible to make such statements without studying the works and keeping them in their hands.
The argument that someone has not worked in our archives, I personally think funny. Because our experts have worked, but it did not stop them publish what they deem it necessary ... Archive - not a library, and there is such a document as a "sheet of" signs in him by anyone who looked through it, so fortunately or unfortunately, I have a good idea of ​​who from our experts and used as received information in the archives.

Dear Tiutchev, I have repeatedly tried to edit respected publications in the forum, hoping that they corrected the publishers. Only nothing happens.
I am ready to answer for his every word, and name of publication, the authors and errors in them. Only is it "is someone who needs it?"
At best, we are with you, as usual, banned because the authors are members of the advisory council site Art Investment ...

Маруся вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Маруся за это полезное сообщение:
artist (02.08.2011), Santa (02.08.2011), Тютчев (02.08.2011)