Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 21.02.2012, 00:28 Язык оригинала: Русский       #13
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,022 раз(а) в 433 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Vladimir Посмотреть сообщение
Things are based on sketches by artists are available in limited editions. ...

In the subject stated plates sixties, but it is not forbidden, if we take a broader and more things will fall under the rubric Artists 90's and 2000's, etc.
Painting on porcelain (like plastic), collecting seven years. There is also the sixties. Though it is necessary to understand that their work on porcelain - are young. In the 1960s, artists in porcelain did not write. This is a fad for a while and the Origins of State Porcelain Factory has since Suetina, Malevich, Schekotihinoy, etc.
"Things on the sketches" - is not pridmet gathering (in my understanding). Souvenir-memorable-ukrashatelski.
Create a copy of the painter - cheap. And the marketing moves a circulation of manufacturers' designs for "- as if it is softer to say ......
A plate with a painting from a sketch by Schekotihinoy will cost many times less than the signature of the author.
For me, it is important - the author himself inflicted strokes.
All probably do not remember: V.Nemuhin, V.Petrochenkov, Z.Arshakuni, O.Florenskaya, V.Shinkarev, M.Bozunova, F.Volosenkov, I.Govorkov, E.Gubanova, R.Dominov, V.Zagorov, M . Kopylkov, N.Savinova, S.Platonova, P.Tatarnikov ... There are people that are on (or B) have created a porcelain one or two things, and there are those who started with ceramics.
Porcelain - a fine theme. But to sell, "according to the sketches" - a "thick".

Михалыч вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Михалыч за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (17.05.2012), zarajara (27.05.2012), Амира (18.11.2014), Люси (21.02.2012)