Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 19.01.2010, 00:30 Язык оригинала: Русский       #8
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,509 раз(а) в 3,007 сообщениях
Отправить сообщение для artcol с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky Посмотреть сообщение
Of course, I do not know who killed Stanislav Markelov and Anastasia Baburova January 19, the so-incidentally, one year ago,-but I know who have been accused of these killings.

MOSCOW, November 5 - RIA Novosti. Basmanny Court of Moscow on Thursday will consider a request investigation of the arrest of the accused in the murder of lawyer Stanislav Markelov, told RIA Novosti A spokesman at the Moscow City Court Anna Usacheva.
"Submissions were received in the court, their consideration is scheduled for Nov. 5," - said Usachev.
According to her, arrested two men - Manager Ltd "Buch Mainstreaming Trade Eugene Khasis born in 1985 and idle Nikita Tikhonov born in 1980.
According to materials submitted to the court, Khasis and Tikhonov charged under Part 2 of Article 105 of the Criminal Code (murder). On Thursday, the court will consider the possibility of concluding them in custody.

http://www.rian.ru/general_jurisdict...192004196.html
I have to ensure that our investigators may want someone whom you want to assign. And ekperty confirm and witnesses.

artcol вне форума   Ответить с цитированием