Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 10.11.2008, 14:41 Язык оригинала: Русский       #29
Гуру

Поблагодарили 29,853 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10

Цитата:
However, all is well with vodka
In general, yes, but the best to vodka is herring with onion, with boiled potatoes.

As for sharks - join, very tasteless. We are in Portugal, as well as all went to the shark fishing, when ordering a boat (a sign hung in front of a stuffed swordfish, with the inscription "Caught 1993") is very strongly questioned - just caught or not. In response, surely - of course, they say everything is caught. Come on, the enthusiasm was over two hours, then equality in the conventional rod "peskarikov", then sunbathed and so on until the evening. Then one of the children began to pull rods and unexpectedly discovered that one of them caught Akulenok, 40 centimeters. By some strange way, something to the side, I have not had time to consider all run and cheered (the company had four families with children) and Akulenok fell off the rod and flopped onto the deck - all in all directions, just not climbed the mast, while the Akulenko species was catch - I'll kill you, even when he took the captain, some never came out of hiding. An eerie look unblinking eye. Photographed and released. And then it turned out that our catch was very good, as I have asked others - no one is caught, razvodilovo. I only later realized that it was necessary to take the boat does not travel, and go to the port and there to negotiate with these fishermen on unpresentable longboats.

Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
iside (28.02.2010), prosto_valentina (20.04.2014)