Тема: Abstract forever
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15.02.2011, 00:44 Язык оригинала: Русский       #34
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,452 раз(а) в 384 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Stanislavsky, I see that late in replying, but do not disappear as good.

Цитата:
Сообщение от Stanislavsky, 1526973
Freud postulated the existence of a great man trudnopostizhimoy for the study areas - the unconscious. It is to her, in my opinion, in the first place and appeals abstract (or non-figurative) art. In contrast to figurative art, which is primarily addressed to our conscious field with preconceived notions out there about the form, composition, structure, space, etc. Our conscious installation in a sense, prevented deeper penetration into the unconscious message of the artist. Abstract art as remove all barriers to such penetration, and directly appeal to our psychological depth.
I have with the word "psychoanalysis" of the quagmire subconscious pops the word "surreal." ) That's quite a figurative way (with some patches of abstract) most flirted with the Freudian and develop the most sophisticated technology actualization of unconscious impulses artist and subliminal viewers.
Therefore, the thesis about the superiority of abstraction above figurativom in "breaking" the unconscious is not obvious.
Truth is, perhaps, in the middle: in the abstract surrealism. This is an interesting direction after a short way - in the early 1940's - has been supplanted by abstract expressionism. In my opinion, because American artists have not been able to pull (a pity. Somehow I'll return to this issue).

Цитата:
Сообщение от Stanislavsky; 1526973"
And here the question arises: whether to apply to the assessment of abstract (non-figurative) art of the same criteria as for figurative art, given the fact that they are addressed to different spheres of human consciousness?
Цитата:
Сообщение от Stanislavsky; 1527283"
But the question is, which I announced: What are the criteria (aesthetic), we come to abstract art? Would it be the same criteria that we normally are guided toward figurative art?
Treatment to different areas - invalid argument (as described above). With regard to similarities and differences in criteria, this theme is well developed in the same phenomenology of Ingarden in the theory of "layering" pattern: there is a general criteria, and there are specific, depending on the type of picture. However, fabosch concisely and clearly highlighted this aspect, so that you can not go on a visit to Ingardenu. )

Последний раз редактировалось Art-lover; 15.02.2011 в 01:32.
Art-lover вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 8 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Art-lover за это полезное сообщение:
DSF (16.02.2011), fabosch (15.02.2011), iside (15.02.2011), Peter (15.02.2011), prosto_valentina (13.03.2011), Samvel (17.02.2011), Маруся (19.02.2011), Станиславский (15.02.2011)