Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22.04.2011, 23:21 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,953 раз(а) в 992 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от fross Посмотреть сообщение
I like Pepperstein, though somehow less. "But his work is shown in the collection does not look like a sequel, more like an imitation of a far-fetched literary component. And speaking of irony, then Oleg Yakovlev it much more, maybe even too much, but really, ironically, have Pepperstein - mockery.
Perhaps we simply have different understandings of the meaning of the phrase "mutating utopia," but I'm in my interpretation of it is repelled from an understanding of names like the idea of ​​the exhibition. And in this context Pepperstein with its "literariness" - very appropriate figure of a "mutation total utopia" is basically just as literary. Christmas and Suetin - a figure of "correct" ie plastic development and Pepperstein - namely, "mutation". As for irony, then, of course, the Yakovlev (here you are absolutely right) too much of it, simply put - it is not ironic but almost parody. At the same Pepperstein irony is much less, because it is basically serious (although it seems that he nasmeshnichaet), this is pure utopian. That was my thought.

Цитата:
Сообщение от LCR Посмотреть сообщение
And here I can not agree with you. Pepperstein, in my opinion, is radically different from the artists of "total utopia", which are conceived primarily plastically, while he visually represents the literary idea, as befits a self-respecting conceptual
Roughly speaking, Pepperstein can not watch enough to tell you about the pictures on his mobile phone. Nor Malevich, nor Christmas, nor Suetina by phone can not tell, they should look.
I do not know, do not know how long trying to make up a story about Pepperstein, but failed. Apparently either the narrator of my nevazhnetsky or Pepperstein not so simple, how do you malyuete >

fabosch вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fabosch за это полезное сообщение:
Art-lover (25.04.2011), fross (24.04.2011), LCR (23.04.2011)