Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 25.05.2013, 01:56 Язык оригинала: Русский       #53
Старожил

Поблагодарили 1,572 раз(а) в 300 сообщениях

Artcol, I'm talking to you seriously, your words are not cheated, and you start to wriggle out of the blue. Ugly ...
Why would you think that
Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
Guttuzo regularly pops up in threads where he participated DFS - and I understand why.
I mentioned the name of Guttuzo in only in connection with the theme of "severe style". Or are you too have begun audio-visual hallucinations?

And then - what does "Guttuzo manner?" With the same success you can write - manner of Renoir, Van Gogh's style, manner of Matisse, etc. The conversation that is not the issue. We are talking about some common terms that characterize the work of a number of artists, their work brings together some kind of "style" that you want to select, and somehow call. It's obvious. Well you build yourself from PTUshnikom?

If you already started about Guttuzo (you, not me!), Then you have created a new art history term - "manner Guttuzo" long called the "Italian neo-realism", which with the passage of time in different countries, was further developed as neoobektivizm, neonaturalism, hyperrealism, etc. And the Soviet Union is no exception. We were also influenced by it. Influence is called the "severe style". Bad or good, the name is. But, apart from that and yet - what? What specific terminology can you offer?
I am afraid that no. In addition abracadabra
Цитата:
Сообщение от artcol Посмотреть сообщение
... In the art of the Soviet period was as realistic painting and social realism (with or without quotes).
(Although the question, of course, not in rank for a person with "implicitly specified characteristic set of 'power - the knowledge' and the speaker configuration matrix of cultured practices") <! - ~ 1 ~ ->

DSF вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо DSF за это полезное сообщение: