Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 10.08.2012, 01:19 Язык оригинала: Русский       #5
Гуру

Поблагодарили 1,921 раз(а) в 1,144 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 36

Цитата:
Сообщение от manna; 2194571"
She (are) escapes me .... well, can education is not enough ...
Mann, Your request is heard. I'll try to write messages easier.

Added after 14 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от Konstantin; 2194891"
Where are shown? Who is this determined? Maybe the image of the alphabet is cowherd Krishna playing a pipe?
The image shows the text of the alphabet, the myth of Io (see N.A.Kun. Myths of Ancient Greece), and an image - a masterpiece of Pieter Lastman, 1618.
Konstantin, may suggest a different metaphor for deciphering a cash cow?

Your image transfer shepherd playing a pipe, the term "alphabet" look with pleasure.

Posted 32 minutes after
Цитата:
Message from the manna
I can not "enter"
More precisely still can not say.
Not yet read the essay "Blago_darya," "Numbers", "Intel ..."??

Posted 1 hour 18 minutes
Цитата:
essence of the Hebrew alphabet, where letters and numbers denote the same time and all the ensuing secret teachings, but are known to work (not to say that clear), and the source of this knowledge in the form of secret teachings of Kabbalah, also known (but again not saying that is understandable). And your testimony come from? From the head?
Whose? Yours?
I do not mind, why not, but takes it seriously ....
I visited the Museum of Kabbalah in Israel and saw that they were not led by the values ​​of digits for the letters. Some knowledge of digital notation alphabetical table contours are Jews, but they are formulated from a half-forgotten information without a clear understanding of "what is the alphabet."
And my revelation - is the result of thirty years of research of all kinds of information that might emerge in response to the question "Why do people understand each other when they talk the same language?"
The entire three-volume work, "drag" on the board is not possible, so I'm writing essays that reveal ancient secrets gradually.

Added after 1 minutes 27 minutes
Цитата:
Сообщение от "Konstantin; 2194891 '
This Zadornov trains.

Zadornov entertains the audience to earn some money, but I can not really explain the deeper meaning of many phonemes.

Последний раз редактировалось Магнолия; 10.08.2012 в 02:47. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Магнолия вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Магнолия за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (26.08.2012), Valerit (12.10.2012)