Старый 17.04.2012, 11:51 Язык оригинала: Русский       #16
Авторитет

Поблагодарили 2,593 раз(а) в 536 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 14
Отправить сообщение для sur с помощью Skype™

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tyutchev Посмотреть сообщение
Almost every second Russian believes that there is no intellectual
A. I consider myself rather proletarian, but not intellectual.
Two. From here: http://russkysam.narod.ru/09-14.htm
What characterizes the spiritual level of a person or how to begin actually intelligent? When a person knows what is truth and falsehood, good and evil, justice and wrong, goodness and ugliness, beauty and ugliness, honor and dignity, duty and fidelity, courage and heroism, and a number of other values ​​and their opposites, that is, they are not for him conditional, not relative, but absolute or ontological, it is an intellectual or a person in the proper sense of the word. The above values ​​can be called perfect, and therefore the average level or state of mind of a person better be called perfect. Of course ideas about truth, goodness, beauty, honor, duty, etc. may be different, this case does not change. When they are a reality for a man, moreover, the supreme reality, then we have a man in the fullest sense of the word. That not all people, for whatever reasons, satisfy this criterion, we see, in the words of Jesus: "Do not cast pearls before swine." [Mf.7.6]. Preaching the gospel or good news for people who are not efficacious in the animal being able to. Meaningless to talk about the Truth of God on earth, if a person does not believe that is the truth as such.
The list of human values ​​can go on, but I'm not going to do it. I note only that an intelligent person does, and the ability to self-sacrifice, heroism, compassion and generosity of a number of other manifestations of his personality, but then again, I will not go into it, because it is a topic for another discussion.
Three. I think that one of the main objectives of this intelligentsia, must be service to the Motherland and the people.
4. Perhaps this intelligence we do have, but it is very small. But there are many psevdointelligentov.

sur вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 4 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо sur за это полезное сообщение:
Santa (18.04.2012), Tatiana Patalaha (09.07.2013), Ильин (03.05.2013), Магнолия (17.04.2012)