Тема: Fake Goncharov
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 24.07.2011, 07:47 Язык оригинала: Русский       #29
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 691 раз(а) в 269 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от khmelev Посмотреть сообщение
When necessary, they are well include their own private opinions and the scientific and legal revolution.

Here again you are confusing. In the scholarly thing introduced in the publication of that conclusion is not. Based on the conclusion can be made by publication (article, report, publish a book, etc.) is yes. But, strictly speaking, the publication exactly as I do on the basis of a telephone conversation (the question of internal relations and trims to the sources of information).

And when necessary - refuse from their own words.

Yes, it is always unpleasant. The question is how to create a mechanism to avoid this.

And these people forbid us to pick your nose >
But I understand that the initiators of the conference were not exactly those characters. The museum's director, ministerial rank, antique dealers, collectors ... I think there was not a single representative of the expert department of all these types of GRC megamonstrov, TG, RM and so on.

You are here to bring down the passions all in one pot, and as a result of the problem completely eroded.

The Conference was in many ways strange. Organizers can be "run format" with the prospect of further revelations? Reason-and indeed not small.

Тихая Сапа вне форума   Ответить с цитированием