Тема: Abstract forever
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 14.02.2011, 23:49 Язык оригинала: Русский       #25
Гуру

Поблагодарили 4,953 раз(а) в 992 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Stanislavski Посмотреть сообщение
That's right. But with what tools we evaluate all these components of art works and make judgments about what is good and what is not? Simply put: where is our value-"standard"? Where is this logorifmicheskaya line? I do this to the fact that abstract art is beyond our aesthetic tools.
Here I you something I do not understand. The only measure of any unbiased viewer is its audience experience and cultural loading, that is, knowledge of the appropriate contexts, the ability to use their rules, the ability to apply them in relation to a particular image. No universal slide rule does not exist. It is at everyone. Of course in each community can select a group of people with similar slide rules, but there will be a lot of different groups. In every historical period in a particular society, perhaps we could identify their "reference group" with a close slide rules, we can distinguish, for example, a group of "advanced" part of society, their slide rules determines the taste of, say, the professional community, in one way or another influence on the trends in art, the formation of the vectors in the development of aesthetic prepochteny majority, etc. etc. But we are already going away somewhere in the direction of sociological mechanisms Art
And why do you think, "abstract art is beyond our aesthetic tools"? I do not understand, explain, if possible.

fabosch вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 8 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо fabosch за это полезное сообщение:
Art-lover (16.02.2011), DSF (16.02.2011), iside (16.02.2011), prosto_valentina (13.03.2011), SAH (14.02.2011), Samvel (17.02.2011), Елизавета (31.03.2011), Маруся (19.02.2011)