Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 07.01.2011, 19:57 Язык оригинала: Русский       #67
Бывалый

Поблагодарили 691 раз(а) в 269 сообщениях

Seems to me that with the expertise of course difficult (always had a hard time), but progress will not be because of the laws of what is happening.

Namely: 1) The buyer does not trust the dealer, because dealers are interested in profits (the exceptions of dealers with great reputations do not charge by virtue of their exclusivity)

2) Refers to an expert for whom (at least theoretically) reputation should be the top priority as other capital he has. Fact of, by and large satisfied with all. The client is comforted, the dealer has a scapegoat (like, if that, I do not know, I trusted expert)

3) the collective reputation of a stable personal + zamorochennost Russian population at high-profile brands forced to give priority to high office (hence any mediocrity has appeared in force in case the flow is in favor and get the trust)

4) yesterday's art (the ball), and felt its relevance is experiencing some (depending on the individual's Resistance), dizziness from success and begins to try and ryadit right and left (after all important for the expert "did not have a pass for, and aplomb, and then feed bag on the blades of all the other qualities)

ergo flawed at all levels of the system and the changes will not happen. Humble! Customers - to be deceived by their darkness and superstition; dealers - run by experts because of their greed and self-confidence to outwit all, the experts - let it all in order to remain a star (and it is ready to embark on a star for the sake of status, we all know from glossy magazines )

Тихая Сапа вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Тихая Сапа за это полезное сообщение:
fabosch (08.01.2011), Santa (26.04.2011), sergejnowo (07.01.2011), usynin2 (31.01.2011), Вивьен (09.01.2011), Евгений (07.01.2011), Кирилл Сызранский (07.01.2011)