Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 03.08.2011, 08:25 Язык оригинала: Русский       #11
Новичок

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

Цитата:
Сообщение от IV Посмотреть сообщение
"nonsingularity" I have determined solely by the eye. But it's so subjective, that I at all desire can not you (and myself, probably) to explain what exactly it is. You just can not believe I (as a trusted "experts - oceanographer," which is the Baltic Sea waves) and can - do not believe it.

I admit that to your eyes in this picture there is something unique and memorable. In this case it is my part, I dare ask you to list me all the attractive features of the paintings. Perhaps you, unlike me, will not be so hard to do this kind of request.

in any case, I advise you by all means wait for the user Igor Guriev and so it something to believe unconditionally. I myself believe him, even if he says something is fundamentally contrary to my opinion >
And I'm about the same. I then decided to sign up to try to solve the problem, laid me in this way. (Internet is evolving day by day) In the debate vzgyadov, manners, advertising, and its results, in particular art ie painting, the results of their promotion in the world market, how to increase your value as long as I will not join.

Доминик вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Доминик за это полезное сообщение:
I-V (03.08.2011)