Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 24.11.2013, 01:18 Язык оригинала: Русский       #6
Banned

Поблагодарили 13 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Seriy Посмотреть сообщение
RusInLondon, luminaries of the Soviet period -Plast , Dejneka , Korzhev and still with a few dozen names written so that their work had and have the artist value, and this picture coloring . .. maybe he wrote ten of them at once , I do not know ..
Cost over 5 thousand for any auction at Sotheby's , offer , Christie or see our Scoop - reaction , and then decide .
Coloring for me , I'm sorry - this English Roses 1,2,3 .. N, and the student Feshina Makovsky and colorings are not abused .
I had an auction estimate at Sotheby's London series of papers (including this one) and 4 or 5 years old. I do not remember the exact figure specifically for this , but it was more than 4.5k + pounds . Folder somewhere estimeytami Affairs during the last change at home. Recently zasabmitil them new rekvest on the same work - they consider their long - 2-3 months there. Meanwhile decided to ask members of the forum and then to compare with London prices - error in calculations reveal . Of course - this one written estimate at hand inspekshine price may change, but not on the order.

Последний раз редактировалось RusInLondon; 24.11.2013 в 01:28.
RusInLondon вне форума   Ответить с цитированием