Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 18.08.2010, 11:54 Язык оригинала: Русский       #1
Гуру

Поблагодарили 6,208 раз(а) в 1,926 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 1
По умолчанию Rosokhrankultura abolished

Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has instructed the Minister of Culture Alexander Avdeev to prepare a draft presidential decree on the transfer functions of the Federal Service for Supervision of Law for the Protection of Cultural Heritage (Rosokhrankultura) directly to the Ministry of Culture. Writes today's "Kommersant".
The document was signed by the Minister on 29 July and is registered in the government on Aug. 2 under the number EP-P 44-5234 Resolution premiere: "I agree. Please make drafts of their acts in the RF Government in the prescribed manner. Time September 15, 2010.
As the newspaper notes, Rosokhrankultura was the sole executive authority, opposing the construction of 403-meter skyscraper "Ohta-Center in St. Petersburg.
Source in the quasi-quarters reported that, according to his information, the decision was made prior to the events around "Ohta-Center" and is associated with the verification of the Accounts Chamber.
(More details here: http://www.kommersant.ru/doc.aspx?DocsID=1489103)
From the position of all parties to "Ohta-center" is more or less understand everything, but what effect the abolition of Rosokhrankultura in other spheres of culture and arts in Russia? I think no ... Do not protect it, and not reclaim "My attitude to this structure, a negative personal reasons.

SergeiSK вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо SergeiSK за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (18.08.2010), Samvel (18.08.2010), Евгений (18.08.2010), Мимопроходил (18.08.2010), олег назаров (18.08.2010)