Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 26.07.2010, 19:38 Язык оригинала: Русский       #7
Старожил

Поблагодарили 484 раз(а) в 201 сообщениях

This article reminds me of the hysterical cry of a man who is motivated denied in peer opinion on two watercolors and Benoit Sudeykina.Prichem he writes the truth from the nachala.Ekspertiza-kontsultatsiya any job in the timing is 17700 rubles, multiplied by two will 35400.Otkuda 50000 -70,000 rubles??
Refusal to sign a group of experts, including experts, technologists and graphics, approved E.N.Petrovoy.Evgeniya N. Petrov, deputy director for Science rabote.Kto timing of members of the forum knows her personally, met and kontsultirovalsya? Probably very few.
Evgeniya Petrova, deputy director of the Russian Museum of Science, Ph.D., a very competent critic of Russian grafiki.Ee works are European and world recognition.
In 2005, by decision of the Scientific Council of the State Russian Museum, edited by Evgenia Petrova, a catalog of "Drawing and Watercolours in Russian Culture, the first half of the 19th century, and" Drawings and Watercolours in Russia ", the second half of the 19th century.
What is the meaning of staff GRM "fell" two some watercolors that price??
Now information is for those who do not znae Peter, RM, and museum staff.
In the courtyard is a small parish, built during the time of Alexander 3.Let 7-8 before the museum staff for their funds restored the parish, was consecrated him, and at lunchtime walk molitsya.Po big holidays have to visit my friend, is moleben.Bolshaya part of the museum staff deeply religious lyudi.Svetlana V. Rimsky-Korsakov, a deeply religious man.
Why people are taking my money and the amounts of bribes? Why all the dealers and owners of items that receive negative responses blamed for all the experts? I do not understand this approach.
I do not know how other expertized organizaziyah, but we are not prityato.

мистер-у вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо мистер-у за это полезное сообщение:
SergeiSK (26.07.2010), олег назаров (05.05.2011)