Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22.04.2011, 13:01 Язык оригинала: Русский       #4
Гуру

Поблагодарили 38,258 раз(а) в 5,446 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от fabosch Посмотреть сообщение
Pepperstein, I think, does not drop any plastic or conceptually. In the theme of "mutating utopia," he not only looks like a foreign body, but more than that - it's just one of the few serious followers of "total utopia." Despite the ironic context of his utopia, the nature of his irony, I think, from the discharge, about which we can say that "in every twist of irony there." It's like poetry Kibirov heroic times "Message Rubinstein" - they all seemed to thoroughly ironic, but inside sits a longing for authenticity. " In this sense, say, there probably would have been inappropriate, Oleg Yakovlev and his postmalevichevskim cycle.
And here I can not agree with you. Pepperstein, in my opinion, is radically different from the artists of "total utopia", which are conceived primarily plastically, while he visually represents the literary idea, as befits a self-respecting conceptual > >
Roughly speaking, Pepperstein can not watch enough to tell you about the pictures on his mobile phone. Nor Malevich, nor Christmas, nor Suetina by phone can not tell, they should look.

LCR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо LCR за это полезное сообщение:
artcol (26.04.2011), fabosch (22.04.2011), Вивьен (22.04.2011)