Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 14.02.2014, 21:59 Язык оригинала: Русский       #23
Пользователь

Поблагодарили 31 раз(а) в 23 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от acetate Посмотреть сообщение
Collectors , in any case, most often dealt with worse , and often better than the experts. Collector until he believes in what is going to buy or not buy when . A refers to the officials in the event that is going to continue to sell the item . This is a real collectors , and those who are important piece of paper , and fit with my knees . How do you imagine that quite a collector of paper on a fake item ? And if I do not quite official , private expertise have every right . And I am sorry and do not do the examination . True collectors are dreamers - mysticism , but are rare .
I do not advise to do the examination of hundreds of thousands of pictures and up - too much risk . Fakes are shops .
One accomplice bandit you can pass dubious thing and then another " buy " it and all - you got under extortion and looting . " Shit sold him into prison , home collection , all taken away. " You never thought about it ?
I do not mean "papers " Petrova and not about saying " svoyachkovye " expertise. I'm talking about the normal technical and technological expertise and talking about knowledge of museum collections of standards . Expertise does not happen enough . Maybe just the right information to emerge , such as " was this thing we have been ... " Do not be stingy , not risk . I'm not talking about bribes experts . An ordinary visiting expert " on the street" and without overpayments.

Solnce вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Этот пользователь сказал Спасибо Solnce за это полезное сообщение:
K-Maler (14.02.2014)