Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 20.07.2011, 18:18 Язык оригинала: Русский       #9
Гуру

Поблагодарили 5,759 раз(а) в 1,470 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 2

Цитата:
Сообщение от Tiutchev; 1711383"
students can not the U.S. show on the map his country
I served in the Soviet era in 1988 in Ulyanovsk, a construction battalion. So after a week of quarantine, we have new inductees were political meetings. Saw him as I remember, Major Lewandowski. We had 40 people, from different parts of the Soviet Union. Causes Lewandowski recruit named OByskalov, and asks him what he would have shown, for his political map of the world Russia and China. He blushed and walked back and forth, looking at the map, but nothing could help it. Then he said Lewandowski. Well Obyskalov you here the whole map searched, and found nothing. Calls 2 3 4 recruits, there and Russian Armenians and Kazakhs, Azeris, and no one can show neither India nor China, and markups on Russian ragovarivayut bad, and some do not know. For me it was a discovery. Then he called me, so I estestvennno, and India has shown, both China and even America. Levandovky causing asked Tokuda appeal, and recorded at home. I skazaz that of Nagorno-Karabakh. We had 5 of Karabakh people. March 2 by calling him, all of our show and even told. 5 draftee, so just do talked about social countries, seas, oceans, without reflection on the eye showed Israel. Lewandowski and he asked where the call? Hearing-Karabakh, he said. Well, you are giving Karabakh.

Самвел вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 3 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Самвел за это полезное сообщение:
Grigory (20.07.2011), Kaffsky (20.07.2011), Кирилл Сызранский (20.07.2011)