Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 29.01.2014, 20:23 Язык оригинала: Русский       #196
Гуру

Поблагодарили 999 раз(а) в 430 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от Galyona Посмотреть сообщение
Dear visitors of the forum , very interesting "hear" your answers and some questions <! - ~ 1 ~ ->

1. Can beats Artist Photographer - namely, to create images and pictures of them , as it makes the artist painting on a canvas scenes (images ) of your imagination ?

2 . How do you feel about the fact that the photo can be sold 100 times , namely edition 100/100 ie owner of one and the same picture can be 100 <! - ~ 1 ~ -> and each of them will pay for its mark , say $ 1,000 ?

3 . You buy a photo? If yes , why? If No, why again ?

I will be very glad to see your answers .
     I think really compare thankless , well, who is cooler , a sculptor or painter, some very fond of porcelain.
 Personally, for me , photography is a very simple , well, interesting composition , unusual perspective , as it is particularly highlighted , advantageously formed shadows.

Good painter everything it knows, and it is interesting to assemble correctly taught in art school at the first class. Painter with their hands can create a second life on the canvas , to transfer its energy, we 're talking sometimes what expressive manner of the master , which invoice . In photography, it's not, that's what it may, if he sees this picture for the first time in his life, to distinguish from Rodchenko or Ihnatovich Zimin , provided that they are removed from the demonstration in the city or whether from the balcony ?

Well, what , large print runs , so it only brings gathering images for collecting stamps, coins , inserts of chewing gum , even though it's the same thing gathering. Buyer must know "fair copies " of purchased products. Eg copies of posters, often has a significant importance in determining its price.

Large quantities authors reduce the uniqueness of his work . Remember how hot, disputes erupted over the circulation Tselkova vases .
    On the wall and hang the photo does not admire it can not, but occasionally buy to sell at the event .

тата вне форума   Ответить с цитированием