Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 11.04.2009, 16:20 Язык оригинала: Русский       #2
Гуру
 
Аватар для Konstantin
 
Регистрация: 28.03.2008
Сообщений: 9,415
Спасибо: 1,532
Поблагодарили 29,854 раз(а) в 6,714 сообщениях
Записей в дневнике: 10
Репутация: 27272
По умолчанию

On this house we talking about?


Цитата:
What's remember those walls?
For many years, students go to the main building IMPE them. AS Griboyedov ascend the grand staircase, decorated with a fountain. However few people think about the fact that there was before. And it was this nobleman's mansion ...

Читать дальше... 
The building in which we learn, is located on Spartakovskaya Street, which until 1922 was called Yelokhovsky. However, both then and now, Muscovites call it "the house on Razgulyai" because this is the main architectural feature of the area Razgulyai. Interestingly, the area officially named Razguliay never existed: standing on her house are assigned to the closest street - Spartakovskaya New Basman and Karl Marx.

Razguliay - jolly place "(dictionary VIDalya). Rumors about this area went to different ... Specific concerns caused a large house, which stood on the corner Yelokhovsky and Dobroslobodskaya alley belonged to Field Marshal Jacob Vilimovichu Bruce (see illustration). Boss, statesman, military and scientist, an associate of Peter I, the representative of a noble Scottish kind Bryusov, however, called the "witch and warlock." Bruce was one of the most educated people of Russia, naturalist, astronomer, the owner of the largest libraries, which numbered about 1500 volumes. Fluent in six European languages, and his "cabinet of curious things" after the death of the master joined the cabinet of curiosities of the Academy of Sciences. In 1702 he opened Russia's first observatory - it is housed in the Sukharev Tower. Incidentally, it was Jacob Vilimovich zodiac is the author of radial-circular layout of Moscow ...

In 1776, the estate passed to the noble family of Musin-Pushkin. By the main entrance of the crews were pulled strings, flashed the evening fireworks. But the main gimmick steel sundial, erected educator princely children Abbot Syuryugom. Remembers the granddaughter of Count Princess Sophia Meshcherskaya, all of Moscow's watchmakers have come at noon on Razguliay verify time.

Scientists believe that the restructuring of the manor house was engaged in the biggest Moscow Classical architect Matvey Kazakov (plans for 1804 and 1824. Stored in the historical and architectural archive GlavAPU Moscow). However, this theory, there are opponents. Be that as it may, the architect who created the group home Musin-Pushkin, of course, was a gifted urban planner.

When restoring the estate after the fire of 1812, its architecture has been complemented by elements of the Empire style. In 1835, it houses the 2-nd Moscow Gymnasium. In the 30-ies. XX century the building was built on another floor, and since then the house is located the Red Army, Industrial and Pedagogical Institute, Karl Liebknecht and from 1943 - Moscow Civil Engineering Institute named after VV Kuibyshev. In 1993, these walls have begun to study students IMPE them. AS Griboyedov.

That's what a rich biography of a building located at Spartakovskaya street, house 2 /1! Maybe we should often think about the historical past have become familiar buildings - and then we re-evaluate their beauty and originality?



Konstantin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 7 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Konstantin за это полезное сообщение:
Allena (11.04.2009), dedulya37 (11.04.2009), Glasha (12.04.2009), K-Maler (11.04.2009), LCR (11.04.2009), Tana (12.04.2009), раскатов (11.04.2009)