Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство

Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/index.php)
-   Appraisal (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Fakes ... Fakes ... (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/showthread.php?t=48512)

Vladimir 19.11.2009 13:23

By the way false "Roginsky" (about not told him LCR) and the shiny varnish "Krasnopevtsev" still hang around the market, at ibee, and are seeking new careless owners who do not read this forum :) But the life they have now much more complicated. OlegTsi - do not worry, you are doing very useful work.

NATA NOVA 19.11.2009 14:16

There my cue (strictly on counterfeiting) and was gone ...
I repeat: if Rembrant (hypothetically) copied Picasso (or Hurst), interestingly, would have been proud happy owner that bought a fake, huh?

олег назаров 19.11.2009 14:33

Вложений: 4
forgery T. Novikov who now walk the Peter ...

Vladimir 19.11.2009 14:36

Perhaps. Yesterday, I communicated with a man who knows, he said that Novikov is not one hundred percent, and experts about some original things, too, is "wind" that is not true, but in fact not so. Especially, I assume, to tissues such situation.

олег назаров 19.11.2009 14:53

Вложений: 1
Цитата:

Сообщение от Vladimir (Сообщение 719012)
Maybe. Yesterday, I communicated with a man who knows, he said that Novikov is not one hundred percent, and experts about some original things, too, is "wind" that is not true, but in fact not so. Especially, I assume, to tissues such situation.

is not so ... in St. Petersburg is on the advisory council tvorchesvu Novikov ... In addition there is a diary of the author which he enters all his work to even minor 94g when made, technology, size, who sold or donated etc.
Painting too poddelnaya 80 Mr. TK found it by orders of magnitude more expensive ... That's such a fake still-life index is compiled from two things -
If there are questions on the creativity Timur - please be happy to help ...

Sandro 19.11.2009 15:29

Цитата:

Сообщение от Oleg Nazarov (Сообщение 718992)
fake TP NOVIKOVA who now walk the Peter ...

strange things (do not think that I am not familiar with his work) - seem designed to poddelschikov tried ....
go poshyu couple :) - IMHO horseradish who will determine (if after 94 The finite)

олег назаров 19.11.2009 15:46

Цитата:

Сообщение от Sandro (Сообщение 719372)
go poshyu couple - who will determine horseradish IMHO

it only seems so ... in fact, where it is immediately obvious and where there is no ..... and then the cloth for him since the mid 90s sewed one person - Ksenia Novikova - she does exactly determine ....

19.11.2009 15:51

Вложений: 5
Took a look at the auctions of the second or third tier. Only Burliuk. I chose the best of the best ... :D

Вивьен 20.11.2009 00:28

Цитата:

Сообщение от uriart (Сообщение 718262)
These French experts, so to speak!
Type Dan Kruassard. Drive them to be, a broom in one place!
And there are many such.

I heard that in France, all the experts, pertaining to works of art are part of a professional guild and if they allow two or three errors for a certain period of time - to remove from office a few years. And if they made five errors, you may lose the title of expert. This is due to the fact that the guild pays compensation to the person who buys a fake on the basis of erroneous assessment. It is true, LCR?

LCR 20.11.2009 00:54

Цитата:

Сообщение от Vivien (Сообщение 721022)
I heard that in France, all the experts, pertaining to works of art are part of a professional guild and if they allow two or three errors for a certain period of time - to remove from office a few years. And if they made five errors, you may lose the title of expert. This is due to the fact that the guild pays compensation to the person who buys a fake on the basis of erroneous assessment. It is true, LCR?

I do not know. Theoretically, this may happen, and the truth - probably because it is written in the charter of the guild. But in practice, I think, this does not happen ever - you know, prove that 100%of that assessment was erroneous, it is impossible. Incidentally, in the foreseeable future we will see, because this or not - because if the work of Exter, owned and exhibited by Mr. Shovlenom (guild member), are found to be false, then it will not go on a 3 or 5 errors but about 130. Wait - let's see :)

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 12:11.