Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство

Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/index.php)
-   Art Movements (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Futurism in painting. What is the meaning of the term? (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/showthread.php?t=194432)

Балагур 20.03.2013 07:06

Futurism in painting. What is the meaning of the term?

Futurism in painting. I wonder who and how it presents itself . What is it? Please do not be shy to speak out, to give examples . I would be very grateful to all for their active participation in the subject and objective opinion. Then share their associations Futurism.
Sincerely , a joker .

artcol 20.03.2013 08:39

Цитата:

Сообщение от Balagur (Сообщение 2510381)
futurism in painting. I wonder who and how it presents itself . What is it? Please do not be shy to speak out, to give examples . I would be very grateful to all for their active participation in the subject and objective opinion. Then share their associations Futurism.
Sincerely , a joker .

Futurism - modernist during the early 20th century. Described in the literature.

Балагур 20.03.2013 09:15

Цитата:

Сообщение от artcol (Сообщение 2510511)
Futurism - modernist during the early 20th century.
Described in the literature.

It's all clear to read.
It seems that they do not understand!
:D>

Put it another way - is the essence of futurism in painting?

artcol 20.03.2013 09:21

Цитата:

Сообщение от Balagur (Сообщение 2510551)
This is all clear, read.
It seems that they do not understand!
:D>

Put it another way - is the essence of futurism in painting?

What - Italian, Russian, other?

Peter 20.03.2013 09:24

In my view, to say generally, futurism in painting is the expected trend of the "art of the future", a kind of potential energy expressed plastic language.

artcol 20.03.2013 09:28

Цитата:

Сообщение от Peter (Сообщение 2510591)
"art of the future"

I think not "art" and imeeno - "the future" as a synonym for "progress", moving forward.

Балагур 20.03.2013 09:32

Цитата:

Сообщение от Peter (Сообщение 2510591)
In my view , to say generally , futurism in painting , this is the expected trend of the "art of the future" , a kind of potential energy expressed plastic language .

Peter, thanks. But ... what is happening in the picture call futuristic , which clearly must be seen ? You can answer with examples of futuristic paintings ? Cubism - right? A futuristic ? ;)>

Peter 20.03.2013 09:35

Цитата:

Сообщение от artcol (Сообщение 2510611)
I think not "art" and imeeno - "the future" as a synonym for "progress", going forward.

Thanks for utochnenie.Imenno as "progress", expressed through painting.

zarajara 20.03.2013 09:41

Цитата:

Сообщение от artcol (Сообщение 2510511)
Futurism - modernist during the early 20th century. Described in the literature .

I agree, for me it is also the name of a particular course of the last century. Term of art criticism . Its ideological content now read as a historical, roughly as " romanticism ."

On the other hand today can be considered a continuation of Contemporary Futurism , but without the ideological base . Each author creates his own justification , often so arcane and confused , which is understandable only to him. In this sense, futurism still hoped for a response in the society , even among the "common people" , that's why the guys rushed to issue ships .

And that is quite a definition: Futurism - Contemporary grandfather . ;)>

P.S. Incidentally, I first read about Futurism and Futurists have Chukovsky , these articles were part of the collection of works. And I still think he's one of the best writers on futurism.

Yes , a joker , thanks for the topic :)>

artcol 20.03.2013 09:46

Цитата:

Сообщение от zarajara (Сообщение 2510711)

On the other hand today can be considered a continuation of Contemporary Futurism, but without the ideological base.

And in the situation ... as BE "the end of history."

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 18:38.