Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство

Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/index.php)
-   Artists, artworks, art history (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Artists of the Moscow Salon " (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/showthread.php?t=13526)

SergeiSK 04.01.2009 00:55

Artists of the Moscow Salon "

Вложений: 3
Pleasures of decadence
"The Moscow Club". This association has dropped out of art discourse. He was not even mentioned in the studies of the creative community, today's "Salon" - "Jack of Diamonds", "Donkey's Tail", a group of "Thirteen." For the first time introducing the Moscow salon "a wide range of visitors, the curators have done a great research project work in archives of literature and art. Interesting, never previously exhibited works provided Voronezh Art Museum. I. Kramskoy, National History Museum Pushkino, Moscow region, as well as well-known Moscow collectors and the heirs of artists.
At a meeting of the founders of "Salon" in February 1910 was formulated by the program: "We do not meet the occasional exhibition, not having any internal adhesions. Our attention attracted only group of artists united by a certain idea." But the ideological install the Wanderers, World of Art ", Union of Russian Artists, or" Jack of Diamonds "them in any way not satisfied. They did not consider themselves avant-garde and do not want to be a mirror of national life. Artists of the Moscow salon aims to restore the traditions of old masters. The new association has found its own place in the turbulent artistic life of the period and held for nine years 1911-1921 shows. According to the catalog of 1916, the association comprises 31 of the painter.
At the first exhibition, held in February 1911 under the theme "Tolerance of all faiths in the art, presented by artists from various, sometimes conflicting aspirations. V.Borisov-Musatov side by side with Natalia Goncharova and Mikhail Larionov, M. Vrubel - with I. Cluny.
Then many went and created their own association. Terms narrowed. The core of "Salon" were many former classmates at the Moscow School of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture - Natalia Agapeva, Catherine Zernova, Eugene Kamzolkin, Nikolai Chernyshev, Valentin Yakovlev. All share one goal: to "turn to the picture, leading away from random sketches Impressionist and scientific abstractions of Cubism." Within this total for all installation, each of the artists to develop their own theme. Valentin Yakovlev was in love with the ancient and biblical mythology, Ivan Zakharov relied on the achievements of Russian classicism, and masters of the Italian Mannerist era, Eugene Kamzolkin learned from the Egyptian and Assyrian masters. They had several neoclassical dramatized, "staging". Blessed this salon consumer goods with vamp, saccharine Egyptian exoticism, odalisques and Bacchante, "Moscow Salon" Silver Age favorably with the current interior with its high artistic level.
Hope Nazarevskaya
The newspaper "Culture"

Several years ago the gallery "Elysium" is hosting an exhibition of artists of the Moscow Salon. With pleasure would look, but apparently too late ... I was interested in the association recently, because I found a picture of one of its members. According to the expert V.S.S. .. va author of my paintings is Valentin Yakovlev. Here are a few decided on "the Moscow Salon" here and tell this picture show:)

SergeiSK 04.01.2009 19:18

Вложений: 5
A few more photos of works by artists of the Moscow Salon ":

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 16:58.