Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство

Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/index.php)
-   Appraisal (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Fake for Gelos (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/showthread.php?t=18756)

dedulya37 18.02.2009 19:20

Fake for Gelos

Вложений: 1
Thanks to our experienced forumcanam able to find yet another forgery. Exhibited it at the auction "Gelos" with the following text:

Lot number 316
Attributed Stozharov Vladimir Fedorovich (1926 - 1973, Moscow). "Autumn 1969". 1969 Oil on cardboard. 48h34. Frame and glass. Talus paint layer.

I have every reason to say that creativity Stozharov this work is irrelevant.

Help for beginners. :) Landscape sketches have Stozharov, usually horizontal, vertical rare.
Autumn 1969 was not written no purely landscape sketches.

http://www.gelos.ru/2009/february/20.02/art.shtml

Сима 18.02.2009 20:11

forgery of Gelos

Lot number 316
Attributed Stozharov Vladimir Fedorovich (1926 - 1973, Moscow). "Autumn 1969". 1969 Oil on cardboard. 48h34. Frame and glass. Talus paint layer.

If this is the text from the catalog, it is quite correct. In this formulation - the decision to purchase should be more meaningful. And is probably cheaper. Seems to me that the claim "bogus" just less correctly.

18.02.2009 20:33

Цитата:

Сообщение от dedulya37 (Сообщение 228416)
Attributed ....

Here is "assigned" and is indulgence for "Gelos". Correct was used to write - a picture of an unknown artist, attributes ....

Жар-птица 18.02.2009 20:36

Have you seen all those in "Gelos" Auction at work take? Children ... (

Кирилл Сызранский 18.02.2009 20:49

Цитата:

Сообщение от Sima (Сообщение 228486)
And is probably cheaper.

Of course, since not Stozharau.

dedulya37 18.02.2009 20:49

Цитата:

Сообщение от Sima (Сообщение 228486)
If this is the text from the catalog, it is quite correct

You misunderstood. Text is just compiled correctly. The very picture does not belong to brush Stozharov VF and to declare that the work is "wrong" is quite correctly (excuse the tautology)

LCR 18.02.2009 21:32

Цитата:

Сообщение от Sim (Сообщение 228486)

If this is the text from the catalog, it is quite correct. In this formulation - the decision to purchase should be more meaningful. And is probably cheaper. Seems to me that the claim "bogus" just less correctly.

Can you tell me why the claim that the artist painting attributed nothing to do with this artist does not have, "not quite correct?
In your opinion, should be silent, to those who ascribes to the artists all sorts of rubbish, thereby discredits their good name, to wheel and their dealings with impunity?

Interesting you have ideas about what "correctly" and what does not.

[color="# 666686"]Added after 1 minute[/color]
Цитата:

Сообщение от VYACHESLAV (Сообщение 228526)
Here is "assigned" and is indulgence for "Gelos". Correct was used to write - a picture of an unknown artist, ascribes ....

If only for "Gelos" ...

SergeiSK 18.02.2009 22:19

Цитата:

Сообщение от Firebird (Сообщение 228536)
Have you seen all those in "Gelos" Auction at work take? Children ... (

And what is interesting - all of them with art diplomas issued by the same Gelos.

Vladimir 18.02.2009 22:47

Advertise on auction Gelos TVC

I noticed that the TVC (Moscow channel) is not the first day of display ads Gelos auction house - something like the main auction Russia (do not remember exactly). The plot of advertising in this spirit that this is a network of auctions, covering the major European capitals, as well as Moscow and St. Petersburg. Advertising on TV - an expensive piece, but suspected multi-million dollar house can not. Which version? Why so many ads? Being prepared for sale?

uriart 19.02.2009 08:23

Gelos energetically promoting itself as soon as possible!
Working there quite unscrupulous people who will breed as the last kid.
By the way!
I noticed that in the salons of Moscow near the stand Gelos almost no people. Units!
This is what it says?

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 17:52.