Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство

Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/index.php)
-   Art Movements (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Contemporary (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/showthread.php?t=269202)

Pavel 10.12.2014 16:06

Contemporary

Вложений: 10
Artists contemporary different countries

Marassa 10.12.2014 17:54

Цитата:

Artists conterporary
The English word "conteMporary" means "modern", so "contemporary art" is just "modern art". It is hardly possible to name all the contemporary artists "art direction".

Pavel 11.12.2014 13:59

[QUOTE=Marassa;3301901]English word "conteMporary" means "modern", so "contemporary art" is just "modern art". It is hardly possible to name all the contemporary artists "direction iskusstva@
Unfortunately my yesterday's answer did not work, repeat. This work I take in the sites and auctions contemporary . I myself on these sites. Ask how many different from the realistic to religious topics is on such sites. I demonstrate the most advanced.

Pavel 11.12.2014 14:08

Вложений: 10
Continue to show art contemporary exactly what is called in the famous Kandinsky prize for some reason, or rather the present.

Marassa 11.12.2014 14:27

Цитата:

Сообщение от Pavel (Сообщение 3302791)
These works I take in the sites and auctions conterporary

no Such word. And there are no such sites, there are sites on the sale of works by contemporary artists.

ANATOLY 11.12.2014 15:49

Pavel, please Explain what artists contemporary?

Сергей Мельников 11.12.2014 17:25

contemporary

The actual art.

ANATOLY 13.12.2014 22:17

Sergey Melnikov, And maybe that word still applies to the entire modern?

тандем 13.12.2014 22:40

Contemporary is a term designating today artistic process.The term ,"contemporary art, the actual artist" emerged on the initiative of the participants of the contemporary artistic process, in order to oppose the traditionalists . The actual artist is always set to experiment.

Pavel 18.12.2014 16:03

[QUOTE=Marassa;3302831]no Such word. And there are no such sites, there are sites on the sale of works of modern hudozhnikov@

This contemporary art is a local invention, and contemporary covers all modern. If you don't open the site or any auction. I take the Drouot auction and there is written contem....

Added after 2 minutes
Цитата:

Сообщение от тандем (Сообщение 3305311)
Contemporary is a term designating today artistic process.The term ,"contemporary art, the actual artist" emerged on the initiative of the participants of the contemporary artistic process, in order to oppose the traditionalists . The actual artist is always set to эксперимент.

These experiments were made in the 30. In fact, examples please, and I do not understand what you mean.
Of course contemporary guilty, correct anymore. Something with a keyboard. Sorry.
The name of the collection at auction-ancien e contemporary.

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 06:24.