Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство

Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/index.php)
-   Chatter (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Soaking in a different ocean beauty (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/showthread.php?t=35476)

vadim 11.07.2009 19:34

Soaking in a different ocean beauty

Вложений: 5
Antonio Vivaldi.
Before we pass on the link http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Вивальди
Must downloadhttp://files.mail.ru/7Y4VQC (music file, the quality of execution, at the highest level), reading, listening.
Enjoyment guaranteed.
Successful to the weekend.

gans 11.07.2009 21:10

Can continue.

Вложений: 1
Grover Washington Jr.

Future virtuoso was born Dec. 12, 1943 in a house where each room of the music played. Grover's mother sang in the church choir, my father was fascinated by jazz and collecting plate.
Washington himself from his early years playing the piano, and eight received from his parents his first saxophone.

Читать дальше... 
"As soon as I learned to play, - said Grover - I often made my way to the clubs to watch the musicians such as Jack McDuff, Harold Vick and Charles Lloyd. Life as a professional musician began for me at age 12.
I've been playing rhythm and blues, blues, and what we then called Gat-baket (gut-bucket) ".

He served in the Army, Grover was a member of the Army band, which started a few important for myself dating. After serving, he continued to play, and began working in Philadelphia, where he soon met his future wife, Christine.
Turning point in the career of a musician began in 1971. Once Hank Crawford could not at the appointed day to take part in recording a new album. To replace him was chosen Grover. The result was a CD "Inner City Blues", released in the same 1971. Sam Grover at this time moonlighting as a loader at a wholesale company selling audio products. "I unloaded the box, on which was written in my own name,
- Grover recalls with irony.

Soulful, sophisticated sound inherent execution Grover, developed during all the 70-ies, and the success of the next three albums - "All the King's Horses", "Soul Box" and especially "Mister Magic" - gave him, as a popular musician opportunity to speak with one-off concerts in large halls, and opened the way for session work with artists such as Bob James, Randy Weston, Eric Gale and Dave Grusin. Left later albums "Feels So Good", "A Secret Place", "Live At The Bijou", "Reed Seed", "Skylarkin '", and "Paradise" more developed success Grover. And released in 1980, "Winelight" Grover brought the title of top performers - instrumentalists. The disc has received 2 prizes of "Grammy" in the "best record in the style of jazz-rock" and "Best Song category in the rhythm and blues" ( "Just the Two of Us").

Popularity Grover was really incredible for a jazz musician, his records have repeatedly reached gold and even platinum status.

All these achievements, as well as numerous awards and achievements that marked the Grover Washington Junior as a producer, singer and composer for more than two decades of his career, made him a key figure in modern jazz and personalities of modern culture in general. One mention of his name,
or the sound of his saxophone immediately resonate in the hearts of listeners around the world.

Reflecting on all this, Grover said: "I am grateful to the people who inspired me all these years: Dexter Gordon (Dexter Gordon), Roseanne Roland Kirk (Rahsaan Roland Kirk), Stanley Terentaynu (Stanley Turrintine), Cannonball Adderley (Cannonball Adderly), Sonny Rollins (Sonny Rollins), Oliver
Nelson (Oliver Nelson). I would like to believe that one reason for my prolonged popularity - that I'm not repeating myself. "And he adds:" I like to grow, constantly add new stitch to my musical tapestry. " "I'm just staying true to what I was raised on a musical pedestal.

At Grover's albums can be heard such performers as BB King, Herbie Hancock, Hank Jones. It is on the album Grover Washington, first time in American recording sounded the saxophone of our compatriot Igor Butman, who studied with Grover.

Grover Washington died relatively young, at the age of 56 years, from a heart attack. It happened on Dec. 17, 1999 during the recording of TV CBS "The Saturday Early Show". His music is classified as "Smooth Jazz", but this, of course, conditional. Indeed, his record has never been a protest, resentment, breaking the tradition. On the contrary - it always improves the state of mind to those who listened to her, due to its softness and kindness. But the "smoothed" and even entertaining it also will not name. After all, it was built on a true blues feeling, always requiring the listener's own energy costs. Grover did not specifically smoothed, he just played what felt.

vadim 11.07.2009 23:15

Vdogonochku.

vadim 12.07.2009 09:08

Digital images.

Found resource with digital images.
Very high quality and resolution.
If you have interest, please.
Few examples.

Кирилл Сызранский 12.07.2009 10:30

Цитата:

Сообщение от gans (Сообщение 472076)
Indeed, his record has never been a protest, resentment, breaking traditions

This poppy enough to fulfill.
Цитата:

But the "smoothed" and even entertaining it also will not name.

So call it: "Music Entertainment."
Цитата:

On the contrary - it always improves the condition of the spirit of those who listened to her, due to its softness and kindness.

You like this?
Kenny G, probably, too?

gans 12.07.2009 11:45

Цитата:

Сообщение от Cyril Syzransky (Сообщение 472336)
Do you like this?

Once again I say that I love, listening, and learning is very different.
And that kind of music really, jazz fans call "sweet", so that I can not disagree with you.:)

[color="# 666686"]Added after 14 minutes[/color]
Цитата:

Сообщение от vadim (Сообщение 472296)
I found a resource with digital images.
Very high quality and resolution.
If you have interest, contact.

There is interest, I ask.

vadim 12.07.2009 12:33

Цитата:

Сообщение от gans (Сообщение 472436)
Once again I say that I love, listening, and learning is very different.
And that kind of music really, jazz fans call "sweet", so that I can not disagree with you.:)

[color="# 666686"]Added after 14 minutes[/color]

There is interest in addressing.

Pumped, on a torrent.
For many GB.
I'll try to lay out on some file archive.
Or more like, we must think.
http://picasaweb.google.ru/vrepkin11
I will continue to spread

vadim 12.07.2009 12:49

The term "sweet" music.
I associatively appears that this is music to the brain.
Glucose, that sweet honey.
Music, in which a person begins to think, to dream, to experience.
Which does not leave indifferent. Music with visuals.
And the "other" (pop, shmopsa) is something to vomit, even probably emetic-cathartic ....
Enjoy.

Самвел 12.07.2009 15:29

vadim 12.07.2009 16:19

Thank you.
It was on such music, I said. THIS

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 11:02.