Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство

Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/index.php)
-   Costs and attribution of icons (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=342)
-   -   Please evaluate the icon (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/showthread.php?t=43976)

vit 07.10.2009 21:22

Please evaluate the icon

Вложений: 5
Icon of St. Valentine Interamsky "on the tree. Engraving on levkas, gilding. Note. board size 15h20sm. At the ends of the boards on top and the bottom two pins. Authorship, losses, cracelures not detected. Guess 20 century.
It is interesting to hear the views of experts, as well as requests guidance by date and price of the icon.

gans 07.10.2009 22:30

Цитата:

Сообщение от vit (Сообщение 635926)
authorship, losses, cracelures not detected. Guess 20 century.
It is interesting to hear the views of experts, as well as requests guidance by date and price of the icon.

Yes it is new, apparently. At first glance, approximately 1990-2009 years. Modern Iconographers for such an icon can request anywhere from $ 500 to $ 1500. Given that you are not the most popular saint among the people, then sell it not Valentine, in general it will be difficult.

vit 07.10.2009 22:45

Ckazhite AMPs. Gans, what do you think about the artistic level of the icon. Belonging to a then school, etc.

gans 07.10.2009 23:04

Цитата:

Сообщение от vit (Сообщение 636026)
Ckazhite AMPs. Gans, what do you think about the artistic level of the icon. Belonging to a then school, etc.

Good icon. Personally I can like something smaller, something more, but overall, a decent sample.
Talk about school in a modern icon is very difficult, and not so much. We had a big break in the iconography, and when you return to the canonical icon, after adjustment, icon painters have tried very different styles from different periods. There-fore, when evaluating modern icons, is worth more to pay attention to the thing itself. Your icon is painted on the grounds that the later Russian icon in 18-19.

NEO 07.10.2009 23:43

Thank you very much. As I understand you good knowledge of modern icon. I'm just preparing the ground for followingManufacture issue - 8 years ago gave me an icon of the joint venture Lavra, under glass. Take a picture - lay out. Could you appreciate them? This is not provakatsiya.

Евгений 08.10.2009 05:42

Цитата:

Сообщение от gans (Сообщение 636066)
Good icon.

Souvenir produktsiya.Smysl discuss?

gans 08.10.2009 08:26

Цитата:

Сообщение от Eugene (Сообщение 636396)
Souvenir produktsiya.Smysl discuss?

Well say who that is, that even discussing.:)
  I appreciate that there is a real painting. If everyone could change the icons on the paper written, it would be great.

redbor 08.10.2009 11:01

Цитата:

Сообщение от vit (Сообщение 635926)
Icon of St. Valentine Interamsky" on the tree. Engraving on levkas, gilding. Note. board size 15h20sm

In the photo looks like an icon, made by silk.
In Greece, very common.
And in Russia today, many shops make such icons.

vit 08.10.2009 11:14

Вложений: 3
Цитата:

Сообщение от redbor (Сообщение 636576)
The photo looks like an icon, made by screen printing.
In Greece, very common.
And in Russia today, many shops are doing such icons.

Цитата:

Сообщение от redbor (Сообщение 636576)
The photo looks like an icon, made by screen printing.

No, this letter. Near it shows.
Like screen printing is applied to the gilding??

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 15:19.