Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство

Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/index.php)
-   In pictures (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Exhibition Yuri Zlotnikov (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/showthread.php?t=3226)

fross 03.08.2008 22:16

Exhibition Yuri Zlotnikov

Вложений: 10
In the Marble Palace Russian Museum in St. Petersburg passes an exhibition Yuri Zlotnikov. Presented and the work of the early period, and the well-known signaling system, and the work of other periods. The exhibition is very dramatic and very interesting. And now the 10-m picture rumored to buy Russian Museum.

Slideshow from the exhibition Yuri Zlotnikov
[COLOR="# 666686"](file size - 45 MB)[/COLOR]

[COLOR="# 666686"] Note: To view a slide show requires that your computer has been installed plugin QuickTime. Start playback - double clicking on the screen plug-in. [/COLOR]

LCR 03.08.2008 22:59

What a splendid exhibition, many thanks, Frosinka!

Were you there? However, a great artist?

fross 03.08.2008 23:22

Цитата:

Сообщение от LCR (Сообщение 31936)
What a splendid exhibition, many thanks, Frosinka!

Were you there? However, a great artist?

I can say because of her replanned its schedule. Alarm systems have been the purpose of my visit, but what I saw exceeded my expectations. The artist is very solid and bright. And absolutely positive, but it is such a rarity for a second Russian avant-garde.

fross 04.08.2008 10:03

alarms

Вложений: 3
Alarm systems (physiological), the nervous system processes, temporal relationships and reactions, which are formed in the brain as a result of external and internal stimuli and provide a subtle adaptation of the organism to the environment. The concepts of the first signaling system and the second signaling system have been introduced into science by Pavlov and developed them in the theory of higher nervous activity. - (this from the encyclopedia)

Yuri Savelievich Zlotnikov in the mid 1950's, he might not be that tea was able to be on the crest of world art and fashion (and this is zheleznozanavesnom USSR), creating a series of paintings under the title "Alarm Systems" . Scattered in a certain order on a white background cheerful blue-red-yellow circles, stripes and waves simultaneously recall and graphics with charts, and minimalist design stuffings and wallpapers that time.
Already in the 1980's he returned to the idea of "signaling systems. He returned to modernize it in accordance with the ensuing computer era. Huge bright canvases, united in a series of "language problems of the Internet", inspired by the change screensaver `s and" windows "on the monitors personalok. Such an abstraction now, too, no one does. (this quotation from the announcement of the exhibition of 2004 in the journal Weekend)

Евгений 04.08.2008 10:05

fross, a price which is interesting?

fross 04.08.2008 10:16

Цитата:

Сообщение от Eugene (Сообщение 32026)
fross, a price which is interesting?

Most are very interesting to know. But at the exhibition there was nobody who could answer, a curator to look at me, unfortunately, no time. I learned just as her name - Chistyakova Elena Andreyevna.

Admin 06.08.2008 10:53

I invite all to view a slideshow from the exhibition Yuri Zlotnikova, courtesy of our dear fross (reference - in the first message of this branch).

Konstantin 30.06.2009 11:40

To our website called the London gallery to help find contacts Yuri Zlotnikov. Want to do an exhibition in London. Who knows respond.

Vladimir 30.06.2009 11:52

Nemukhin knows Zlotnikova contacts, they often call up.

Vladimir 30.06.2009 11:58

Вложений: 2
Цитата:

Сообщение от Eugene (Сообщение 32026)
fross, And the price is interesting what?

As expected, the bite elbows:) http://artinvestment.ru/invest/analy...n_auction.html

Yuri Zlotnikov Arrangement Untitled number 1. 1989 Gouache on paper. 61 x 87. Estimate: 3-5 thousand pounds. Weather D: 3 thousand pounds. Sale price: 3,6 thousand pounds. Bonhams. 09.06.08. Lot number 117

Yuri Zlotnikov Arrangement Untitled number 3 (Signaling system). 1972 Gouache on paper. 61 x 86. Estimate: 5-7 thousand pounds. Weather D: 5 thousand pounds. Sale price: 4,8 thousand pounds. Bonhams. 09.06.08. Lot number 119

Artist wonderful, and IMHO оочень greatly undervalued.

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 15:23.