Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство

Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/index.php)
-   Ukrainian artists (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=196)
-   -   Artist Pablo <! - ~ 1 ~ -> (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/showthread.php?t=176472)

Pablo 07.11.2012 19:01

Artist Pablo <! - ~ 1 ~ ->

Вложений: 5
Welcome, dear friends!
Long to decide whether to spread the work of the forum, but still decided, very interesting to know the opinion of professionals.
So, let us know!
First, a little about me: I started painting in March 2011, without any professional training, he studied with avant-garde artists in their work (internet, cough :). As recently recalled , wanted to write from a young age. prefer to express myself as I can, but people in the know say, I have a post-post-post-impressionism :) ... at this stage like to write still life, empty glass image and inanimate objects. believe that really my songs can be called multi-level (on the early works in the thick of things only what people do not see :). I think that the picture should reflect, above all, the inner state of the artist, its essence, to evoke emotions and make sense, and most importantly, to make looking at her in the first place to feel.
I submit to your court, some of his works.

1) Lilacs in a crystal vase
2) Vanguard still life with glass and apples (for a bottle hidden Dali)
3) Still life with an empty glass, two peppers, onions and strange shadows, lit from below
4) Still life with vegetables, fruit and a fork
5) The fragmented self-portrait

Pablo 07.11.2012 19:09

Вложений: 5
Continuing the theme:

1) Petroglyph.
Running Deer

2) Flower extraordinary voice

3) Sweet September.
Watermelon

4) Still Life with Blue Vase

5) Vanguard still life (the first of my works of such a plan)

Борис Кон 07.11.2012 19:16

Great glassware!

I'm telling you as a layman - neprofessionu.

Pablo 07.11.2012 19:40

Boris Con, thanks!

I do not know, I have the impression that my work should rassmtrivat long, starting with a search for inconsistencies, then it starts to get out right there :) Well, it is my opinion <!
- ~ 1 ~ ->

Pablo 07.11.2012 19:47

Вложений: 3
Tired is all, but I will add

1) Still Life with Fruit, chemical flask and the glass on the round mirror (extreme currently work)

A couple of early

1) Poppies and Pears

2) Sunflowers in a green glass

Peter 07.11.2012 19:57

Цитата:

Сообщение от Pablo (Сообщение 2329351)
I think that the picture should reflect , above all, the inner state of the artist, his essence, to evoke emotions and make sense , and most importantly , to make looking at her in the first place to feel.

By these words probably every artist is ready to sign .. < - ~ 1 ~ - > Works look light and fresh .. a bit fractional ( in my opinion. ) Yes , and this is often experienced sin ..

Marassa 07.11.2012 20:01

Pablo,

Interesting work, I like it.

Pablo 07.11.2012 20:03

Marassa, Peter, thanks!

Well, some of the artists on the contrary, the first step put the plot.
And about fragmentation - it is not clear what is meant.
I already said this, but I did not understand the essence <- ~ 2 ~ ->

Борис Кон 07.11.2012 23:40

Watermelon is good.
Juicy.

But most like it - it's vegetables with a fork.
Carrot skukozhilas there is very appropriate.

:)

Write more.

Pablo 08.11.2012 00:58

Indeed skukozhilas!
:)

I always write something, I hope, will fill theme :)

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 00:51.